- Delivery bed finds extensive usage in hospital and nursing home.
- There are specifically designed to support the mother during all stages of birth that include labor, delivery and recovery.
- Using quality raw material, these beds are widely known for their sturdy construction.
- Luminescence shadow less lamp adopt light source different positions for focus to eliminate shadow of different parts of medical workers.
- Photo therapy has been in use since 1958.
- Photo therapy involves exposer of the skin of the jaundiced to blue or cool white lighth of wavelength 400-520nm.
- Detoxification begins immediately by the production of configuration and structural photo-isomers of
bilirubin in the skin and precedes the fall in serum bilirubin.
- Special lamps emitting light predominantly in those wavelengths are considered to be the most effective and specific
for administering photo therapy.
- Light is effective in the treatment of hyperbilirubinemia mainly the infant’s skin because its blue content Is low. Besides, hyperpyrexia and skin
burns may occur due to prolonged sunlight exposer.